The word E-commerce or Electronic Commerce is the facilitation of trading in services and products, done by using computer networks such as the Internet. The phrase E-commerce hosting explains a website hosting platform which is used to provide electronic commerce site.
This type of hosting includes Database support, payment processing services, SSL, Shopping cart software along with additional security initiatives and e-commerce software. Through this article, users will get complete information about E-commerce hosting, its benefits, and other useful info.
Overview of E-commerce Web Hosting
Unreliable infrastructure, poor website performance, and security vulnerabilities can damage your online revenue generation plans. E-commerce hosting helps internet retailers to come out from these obstacles. This high technology web hosting designed to meet stringent security measures through which retailers experience unparallel levels of performance and safety.
Its operating systems are fully configured to increase site performance and minimize exposure to current and future threats. Along with this, it optimized reliability, overall performance, and efficiency by removing unnecessary applications and data.
Shared VS Dedicated Ecommerce Web Hosting:-
If users are planning for their present or future internet needs, an issue of shared and dedicated hosting will possibly consider. If we go through with their positive and negative approaches, it can be dramatic.
Shared web server, sometimes also called virtual hosting, mainly shares resources with other websites. Moreover, multiple sites hosted on the same physical server.
On the other hand, dedicated server, user’s site is the only one on a server.
Why Ecommerce Web Hosting?
E-commerce Website Hosting is very featured rich. Let’s have a look:
- Managed Firewalls– Through e-commerce hosting, company enterprise grade firewalls, fully manage their configuration and examine performance to increase security for PCI DSS compliant e-commerce solution.
- Superfast Network– It’s fast fiber network was designed to deliver excellent performance to support immersive e-commerce experiences. Now almost every hosting provider offer fast performance and reach customers demand and expectations rapidly.
- Secure Web Application Firewall– Fully managed security as a service WAF, designed upon alert logic technologies, provides sharp and proactive security.
Benefits of Ecommerce Web Hosting:-
- Persuasive performance and experience– It is always a challenging act to deliver balancing website performance and expertise. However, due to fully optimized infrastructure, wholly operated a super high-speed network and components like AnyCast and CDN, enabling users to be experienced the best online shoppers without any sacrificing in performance in online marketing.
- Shopping cart benefits– Through this excellent shopping cart benefit, allowing users to make a purchase on sites quickly and easily. Ecommerce hosting ensures hassle-free and secure checkout for customers along with PayPal and Google Checkout Integration, UPS and Fedex payment security software and shipping calculations for USPS.
- High Uptime– Most e-commerce hosting providers guarantee high uptime rates of 99.9%. It is important to provide high uptime percentage for businesses to maintain a reliable and professional image on the internet.
- Security– Since safety is a top concern, e-commerce hosting providers has introduced top-notch security concept to keep the site safe from hackers and viruses. This will gives customers peace of mind to make purchases on the site. SSL certification provides encryption technology to transmit data safely. Web sites are typically monitored 24/7 and detect any questionable activity.
List of Ecommerce Web Hosting Companies:-
To sell product and services online, a reliable and secure website is an important consideration. Here check out the names of some top e-commerce hosting providers:
- UK web solutions direct
Conclusion:- Overall, E-commerce hosting business provides other companies whatever they require to sell services and products on the internet. It includes website design along with catalog pages. This type of hosting also includes providing templates for building virtual storefronts, offering software for customized electronic shopping cart, arranging for secure credit card purchasing and tools for managing and tracking inventory.